Avoid a Furnace Breakdown!
Furnace Breakdown – Don’t Put Your Family’s Safety at Risk This Winter!
If your gas furnace abruptly stops working, it’s very likely you’ll be forced to pay hundreds, perhaps 1000s of dollars for unexpected fixes.
More serious, a improperly maintained furnace can present a substantial fire or gas leak risk to your entire family.
More often than not in the most frigid days of February, our experts have had to inform home owners their furnace requires significant service. This is usually a consequence of an absence of frequent servicing.
A dirty, overlooked furnace may place your family at significant risk:
- It could possibly stop working completely leaving you in the cold.
- A broken-down furnace might cause your home’s (blank) plumbing to freeze, costing you 1000s of dollars in major restorations.
- Inadequately managed piping could split resulting in a hazardous carbon monoxide leak in your residence.
- Disregard produces much more wear-and-tear on systems developing a significant chance of fire.
Common charges for any furnace repair:
– Diagnostic (service call): $129
– Replace the igniter: $250 – $400
– Replace the blower motor: $625 – $1,600
– Replace the heat exchanger: $650 – $2,000
Furnace Breakdown – There’s an Answer!
Protect yourself from all of these unexpected repairs whilst keeping your loved ones secure. A Home Pros Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plan is the ultimate way to get ready for almost any unforeseen costs.
As low as $.88 a day, you can receive:
- A FREE furnace system tune-up and safety examination
- Front-of-the-line emergency reply and repair service
- Up to $1,000 off labour for system maintenance (as much as $2,000 if both your furnace and air conditioning unit are protected!)
- 24/7 available service support
- Familiar certified professionals
Furthermore, a Home Pros Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plan provides you with reassurance realizing you’re covered by a organization you can depend on, the best heating and air conditioning service provider in Fort McMurray.
To be one of our Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plan members, contact us today. Have a look at our conditions and terms to get a in depth explanation of our plans’ features and coverage.
Valuable, Personalized Services
Find out more about our furnace and air conditioning Guaranteed Comfort Protection Plans:
- Optimum Protection
- Advantage Protection
- Essential Protection
Should you be considering one of our Protection Plans, make sure you contact us today and a Customer Care Specialist will help you get set up.