Dryer Vent Cleaning
The single most important function of a dryer is the removal of moisture recovered throughout the heating of damp clothing. This moisture is held in the warm air produced by the dryer as humidity, and is generally expelled to the outdoors from the dryer"s vent. If the air can not be sufficiently removed, inadequate drying will result.
Call And Book 780-455-1188
This moisture may also condense into pools of water in the dryer vent, ultimately leaking out. Any moisture build up inside the dryer ducting is often a sign of poor ventilation that ought to be investigated. Schedule the Dryer Vent Cleaning Professionals at Home Pros Group for a dryer vent cleaning and inspection.
Watch the video below and try our Dryer Vent Wizard to see if you are at risk.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Video as Seen on CBS
HOME PRO"S WARNING SIGNS
* Clothes are taking multiple cycle"s to dry, especially jeans & towels.
* No lint visible on lint screen.
* Dryer repeatedly stops during a cycle.
* Clothes have moldy odor after dry cycle.
* Clothes are very hot after a dry cycle.
* The top of the dryer is hot to the touch while running.
* There’s excessive lint left on your clothing.
* Take our FREE online Dryer Vent analysis.
HOME PRO"S KNOWS WHY
* 90% of appliance fires are dryer related.
* Clogged dryer vents run much hotter and longer.
* Improper venting will kill your dryer, we have seen it happen a lot.
* A plugged dryer vent will create an enormous amount of dust.
* Dryer vent cleaning will improve the air quality in your home.
* Excess heat created by poor ventilation can damage your clothes.
* TIME, How much time do spend waiting for your clothes to dry?
WHO NEEDS DRYER VENT CLEANING?
* Commercial laundries
* Town homes
* Single-family homes
* Spring and Fall are ideal times to schedule a dryer vent cleaning.
YOUR DRYER VENTS ARE ALL-IMPORTANT
There are numerous issues that promote the proper functioning of a clothes dryer. The venting is perhaps the most important. Below we describe a dryer"s functions and just how its venting plays a part.
One of the most important functions of a dryer is the elimination of moisture recovered during the heating of damp clothing. This moisture is locked in the heated air produced by the dryer as humidity, and it is normally removed to the outside from the dryer"s vent. If the air can"t be adequately taken out, poor drying will result.
This moisture may also condense into pools of water in the dryer vent, ultimately leaking out. Any moisture accumulation inside the dryer ducting is often a sign of poor venting which should be investigated. Schedule Home Pros Group for a dryer vent cleaning and inspection.
The heat is another essential function of a dryer. Many current dryer models have a ‘one-time", non-resettable, thermal fuse or safety. These safety devices will open should the dryer"s vent is not set up correctly, or if it becomes limited. Once this occurs, the dryer will no longer heat and will require the part to be changed to correct the condition. On some dryer designs (usually gas) failure of one of these thermal fuses will totally stop the dryer functioning completely.
On older designs without one of the thermal safeties, poor venting may cause the dryer to cycle on its safety thermostat, instead of the temperature control thermostat. This usually plays a part in poor drying and can cause overheating. On some models, the malfunctioning of the timer functioning affects some cycles.
Thanks for visiting our Dryer Vent Cleaning Page