Baking soda the secret ingredient in your cupboard.
Baking soda is a rock star when it comes to household hacks, there"ve been many videos and articles created on the benefits both for cleaning and beauty when it comes to baking soda. Here are five that you may not of heard of yet.
1. Brush with baking soda for pearly white teeth. Baking soda works both as an excellent tooth whitener and will freshen your breath if you swish it around your mouth with just water for 30 seconds. Brushing with baking soda isn"t something that you want to do every day as it can make your teeth sensitive, maybe once or twice per week. Using it as a mouthwash can be done daily.
2. Cleaning surfaces. Baking soda is an excellent product for cleaning many surface types including kitchen counters sinks and toilets. Simply sprinkle baking powder over the surface and white clean with a damp cloth, cleans without leaving that chemical smell behind.
3. Looking to shed some skin? Baking soda makes an excellent exfoliant, try saying that three times fast. Okay so really wasn"t that hard, but neither is using this tip. Simply add a teaspoon of baking soda to your face wash and apply like you normally would while rubbing in small circles you"ll exfoliate your skin.
4. Exfoliate your hair? Is it really such a thing? Well Kinda, stripping your hair of built up chemicals from conditioners, gels, pasted and hairspray etc. is a good idea every once in a while and it"s easy to do. Just apply teaspoon of baking soda in with your shampoo while cleaning your hair, you"ll be amazed at how good your hair feels after this. You don"t want to do this too often but once a week will keep your hair looking and feeling great.
5. Baking soda is a great deodorizer, almost everybody knows opening a box and placing it in your refrigerator cuts down on the stinky smells of different foods but baking soda can also be used to many other places to stop smells in their tracks such as trash cans, under counters or even fill an old sock with the stuff and tie the end tight and throat in that stinky hockey bag.
We hope that you found this article helpful and that it adds to the already many uses that you have for baking soda, stick with us for future articles regarding this remarkable product and many more uses.