- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- Sugar (optional)
- BBQ sauce or canola oil.
- Large Bowl
- Grill or BBQ
- Flatten the chicken breasts
with a mallet, rolling pin, or skillet.
- Mix up 5 tablespoons of table salt
and 5 tablespoons of sugar (optional)
a large bowl of cold water.
- Place the chicken in the brine
solution for half an hour.
- Preheat your grill on medium.
- Remove your chicken from the brine solution and pat dry with paper towel
- Season to taste with salt & pepper
- Coat the chicken with either BBQ sauce or canola oil. This will prevent the chicken from burning
- Reduce grill to low on one side
- Place chicken on ‘medium’ side and grill until well browned on one side – 3-5 minutes.
- Flip and continue grilling on the other side. If some are browning too fast, place on the low side of the grill.
- Remove from grill, let rest 5 minutes, and serve.